9a Rawks P2
As Liz ‘n Monique have already noted:
1. P2 was SO awesome by you guys!!
2. SO many high grades! Yay!
3. A number of peeps were lazy with photos which cost you a few points. Be sure to Resize & Rename your pix, the info on that is here:
Honestly, we try to avoid “rules” whenever possible: it’s a hassle for you; it’s a hassle for us. But we really have to do Photo Sizes and Photo Names. Why do peeps get this wrong? Probably because you DON’T have to bother doing it on Facebook. FB is more “automatic” than the wiki, which is great. But the wiki is more flexible than FB, which is also kind of nice. With FB your pix are just the size FB feels like making them and that’s all you get. On the wiki your pix can be as huge or small as YOU CHOOSE. Unfortunately, that means if you don’t choose, and upload your huge mega-mega-pixel pix… your page loads like watching paint dry.
1. Resize for better loading
2. Rename so you don’t have bogus photo name collisions with your class peeps
3. And if your photo is sideways on the page, ROTATE IT! When I see all your stuff sideways it just sort of screams “I don’t care.” And I know you DO care! But it looks a lot better the right way up. Also I’m really old and having to turn my head sideways to view your entire project is bad for my neck, so have pity on the elderly and turn those snaps. (we had a lot of resize and rename issues, only a couple of sideways-es)
Gawd I blab a lot!
And FINALLY! On to some of the awesomest of the awesome projects!
Food pix, like cartwheels, are important because it’s never about art in some detached, sterile way. Art is part of life and should interact with it. We like phood pix with YOU in them even better, but this is still pretty good.
Sophearum, Ryan, Claire, Sovanarin, Maria, Edward, AND everybody else — Great Work!!! Thank You!!